Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

HOBBIE AS PROMISED....




Hobbie is 8 months old. He is
a cross between boxer and chow. His weight is around 20 lbs. His hair is all boxer, very short and does not shed much. For a young dog he does extremely well on a leash. My daughter and I took him walking at a local college, his behavior was admiral for a puppy. If anyone is interested in adopting Hobbie you can email me at louiseandoth@yahoo.com. As I reported in my post of 10/20/06 Hobbie has a problem getting along with other animals. He seems not to like them. I am sure the right person could teach him, but I advise those interested, to consider that Hobbie is a one person dog. I don't know how he would react to children, but I would advise against making him a family pet. His heart is good towards adults.

Comments:
Charming puppy, if I were closer i would consider adopting him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?